Ir Amim's Board of Directors
Dr. Yehudit Elkana, Chair - physical chemist at The Hebrew University in Jerusalem, active in Machsom Watch and peace organizations in Jerusalem.
- Mr. Ari Paltiel - Demographer and works in the Central Bureau of Statistics. Adjunct lecturer in the School of Public Health at the Hebrew University and Heidelberg University.
Prof. Elhanan Reiner - Professor of Jewish History at Tel Aviv University, expert on Jerusalem in general and specifically Jerusalem in the Middle Ages.
Dr. Menachem Klein - Senior Lecturer at Bar Ilan University, specializing in Palestinian political culture and the peace process.
- Attorney Elias Khouri - Has a private law practice and specializes in policy issues, property, and human and civil rights.
- Dr. Michael Roman - Lecturer of geography and planning at Tel Aviv University, whereas much of his research deals with Jerusalem and and Jewish-Arab relations in the city.
- Dr. Alon Liel – Former Executive Director of the Israeli Foreign Ministry and of the Ministry of Economics and Planning, and former Israeli ambassador to South Africa. Expert on Israeli-Turkish relations, chair of the Movement for Israel Syria Peace, owner of consulting firm and lecturer at many universities and colleges.
- Avi Posen – Vice President in Mazor Technologies, and a former journalist and editor.
- Nadim Shiban – Director of Project Department at the Jerusalem Foundation. In the past served in the Department of Welfare in the Jerusalem Municipality. Founder and active member of Social Workers for Peace.